Dental Marketing Strategies
It is smart to have a strategy or a plan before you start marketing your practice, build a website, market a new piece of equipment, add associates, a new location, and of course before starting up a new practice. We are always ready to develop a new dental strategy, plan or system for your practice.
We can work with dental practices locally and nationally. Our dental marketing strategies can be developed in person or virtually.
We see a big difference in proficiency between what a traditional consultant brings to a practice, verse a dental consultant, verse a dental marketing consultant. With a dynamic digital marketing world it takes a specialist to stay on top of all the innovations, technology, and new programs. Using the proven marketing programs provides us all the tools to produce effective dental marketing strategies, plans, or systems for your practice.
“The Essentials” Marketing program is ideal for busy dental practices seeking a step-by-step marketing plan to take their marketing efforts to the next level.
Together, we develop a unique strategy for your practice. Once this is completed, we then develop a customized tactical plan to carry out your strategy.
This collaborative approach is designed to help you discover:
- Who your “ideal” target patient prospect is
- What makes you and your practice different
- How to best position your practice in the marketplace
- What tactics will work best for your type of practice
- How to implement an effective lead generation system
- How to develop an effective “patient conversion system” for your practice
To help you achieve your objectives, Red Star Marketing uses the Duct Tape Marketing System. You need to be prepared to devote 3-4 hours per week to the process. We will work to keep you on track, provide objectives and marketing expertise, survey your patients, guide you through the look and content of your marketing materials and assist you in building your plan.
- 4 – 90 minute personal coaching sessions
- Unlimited e-mail/phone support during the eight-week program
- Marketing System Workbooks
- Action Assignments